Europlan is a strategic consultancy that specialises in giving the best advice and highest levels of care to every client in order to ensure the best possible solutions and outcomes are devised to meet individual business requirements. These may be in terms of project design and management, training and information sharing on relevant European issues or representing their interests with third parties.
Europlan can help clients to compile and win bids, deliver projects, establish networks, communicate with stakeholders and influence key decision makers across Europe.
Europlan services include:
- Business Analysis and Strategic Planning;
- Identifying Funded Programmes to meet Business Requirements;
- Bid Design and Compilation;
- Project and Programme management;
- Deployment and Commercialization of ICT products/services;
- Research and Analysis on Specific Topics.
Europlan specialist sectors include:
- Structural and Regional Funds;
- Business strategy, development and training;
- eHealth, eSustainability;
- ICT for SMEs;
- eInclusion and ICT for Wellbeing and Ageing;
- eLearning and LifeLong Training;
- eGovernment, eDemocracy and eParticipation;
- Renewable Energies;
- New Technologies and Multimedia for the Knowledge Society;
- European Union Funding and Legislation.
Europlan is committed to working in partnership with each of its clients to devise tailored programmes to meet their individual needs and ensure successful outcomes.