Our Consultants have been carefully selected to ensure that we can provide the necessary range of expertise and experience in all aspects of work required in successfully using European programmes to maximise the potential of both new and existing member states. Their remit has included work with governments, municipalities, third sector organisations, NGOâ€™s, large and small businesses and services such as education, social care and health, multimedia and culture.
Europlan has a pool of expert trainers who can devise and deliver training programmes in a range of areas including:
- Familiarisation with European programmes and funding streams
- Matching business needs to funding programmes to maximise potential
- Designing and writing Proposals
- Compilation of work packages and other technical essentials
- Budgetting, accounting and meeting the European Commission reporting requirements
- Identifying the role and function of the range of European institutions and understanding how they can contribute to enhancing the rewards of European membership