Networking & Representation
EU exposure for your institution
Europlan UK offers a range of services which could help interested organisations to gain EU exposure and insight into the European policy making landscape in the areas of their specific interest. Our basic EU business support package includes the following services:
Communication and analytical support
- Representing the client’s interests with the EU institutions and networks in Brussels;
- Organising meetings with representatives of the EU institutions, government officials, corporate sector, etc.;
- Attending meetings and public hearings in Brussels on behalf of the client;
- Providing intellectual and organisational support to client’s trips to Brussels.
- Raising the awareness of the client’s name, brand and activity portfolio in the EU context;
- Reporting on key EU policy and regulatory developments in the areas of the client’s interest;
- Guiding through economic, legal and political landscapes of the EU and its member states;
- Developing and circulating the client’s media and communication materials across the EU networks.
Business development and partnerships
- Identifying possible partners in the public and private sectors;
- Advising on investment opportunities in the EU;
- Developing contacts with the client’s public and corporate counterparts in the EU;
- Advising on key brokerage, stakeholder and other professional partnering events in the area of the client’s interest.
- Monitoring and reporting on tenders and competitions published in the areas of the client’s interest;
- Supporting the client in the preparation and submission of high-quality proposals and bids in response to the identified fund-raising opportunities.
We provide other advisory services upon agreement between the parties. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in learning more about our representation offer.