Research and Innovation
By combining our deep understanding of the European Commission processes and the market needs for ICT products and services across Europe, we can help ICT SMEs and RTD organizations with testing, deployment and commercialisation of ICT products.
Our support includes assessment of and feedback on the ICT projects during the refinement phase of the software development, the organisation and management of deployment events on a European-level as well as development of innovation management and go-to-market strategies.
Research activities at Europlan are organised in research labs. Our major effort is focused on applied and multidisciplinary research in the intersection of ICT and social sciences.
ICT in Education and Training
Circular Economy and Eco-Innovation
- Topics: Wind power, Marine power, Thermal recovery, Biomass, Biogas and biohydrogen, Liquid Biofuels, Rational use of energy and energy audits
- Head of the lab: Mario Rosato
- Contact: email@example.com
- Topics: Information systems, Web technologies
- Head of the lab: Goff Hill
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experts: Mikhail Fominykh and Konstantin Pinaev