Europlan has currently four categories of professional development programmes in its training portfolio:
Training programme â€œDevelopment of international publishing activities in Eastern
on its valuable experience of building the scientific leadership capacity of
young researchers in Europe, Europlan has designed a new training course aimed
at boosting international publication activity of young researchers in Eastern
The course is focused on the key aspects of the successful publishing in English-language peer-reviewed journals and the development of individual publication strategies, which can be applied effectively by both young and senior scientists throughout their research career. The course can be offered in English or in Russian. For more details, please consult our brochures Course 1 and Course 2 (in English) or Course 1 and Course 2 (in Russian).
Training course â€œParticipation in EU RDI programmes and projects: from A to Zâ€
This popular two-day training course is targeted at EU project managers at universities, research institutions and companies interested in boosting their participation in the EU RDI Framework Programmes and other relevant funding schemes. Organised in Brussels or in-house, this compact training course offers a comprehensive overview of the EU RDI landscape, skills development and networking opportunities. The course consists of an inspiring mix of lectures, video materials and practical assignments which cover all stages of the EU project cycle: writing project proposals, networking, negotiation, management and reporting. Special attention is paid to the following issues:
- What are the relevant EU funding sources for RDI projects?
- Why and how to participate in the EU-funded RDI programmes?
- Where to look for partners and how to build sustainable project consortia?
- How to enhance success in EU-funded RDI project proposals?
- How to meet the expectations of evaluators?
- How to deal with the EU financial and legal requirements?
- What to consider in negotiating the EU contracts?
- How to deal with EU audit and reporting?
- What the best ways to valorise your EU RDI project results?
Europlan relies on the valuable expertise of top experts in business development, management, collaboration, and legal and financial matters. Our trainers have first-hand experience in the design, implementation and evaluation of EU RDI projects. One of the ultimate highlights of this training course is a â€˜project surgeryâ€™ where the participants can ask specific questions about their ideas and project proposals during bilateral consultations with the experts of Europlan.
Similar training courses have been successfully organised by Europlan in Bulgaria, for eight institutes of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and Sofia University â€œSt. Kl. Ohridskiâ€ (as part of the RegPot project), Serbia (as part of the BRIDGE project â€“ Bridging the gap between the capacities of local SMEs and innovative market demands for practical competences in the context of Serbiaâ€™s integration in the EU) and Croatia (upon Europlanâ€™s own initiative).
EU Policy Expert Programme
The EU Policy Expert Programme is a study tour programme which offers sector specialists and professionals an outstanding opportunity to expand their knowledge of relevant EU regulatory policies. Held in Brussels - the heart of EU policy-making - this 4-day professional development programme consists of focused thematic briefings on the EU regulatory policies and visits to the relevant Directorate-Generals of the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Committee of the Regions. Day sessions and business meetings are complemented with a social programme, combining networking dinners and visits to major attractions in Brussels. The national and corporate delegations are accompanied by senior experts of Europlan. The EU Policy Expert Programme is currently open for the participants who are interested in one of the following areas:
- European policy-making and pressure groups in the EU
- Introduction to EU policies, institutions and programmes
- EU telecommunication policies
- EU regional and local development
- EU research, development and innovation
- EU Agriculture, Fisheries and Foods
- EU climate action and sustainable development
- EU energy and natural resources policy
- EU transport policy
Training programmes focused on RDI
This set of professional development programmes has been developed for RDI managers and policy makers who look for in-depth knowledge and intensive training on specific issues of RDI project management and design. Our 2-3 day intensive training programmes include:
- Effective Partnering Skills
- Corporate social responsibility
- Advanced communication skills for RDI project managers
- Management of IPR. Case study of the EU RDI Framework Programmes
- Financial requirements and regulations of EU-funded RDI projects
You can check our training agenda in the relevant website section.